- Preheat the oven to 425ºF
- In a large bowl or blender, whisk the eggs, milk, flour, 1 tablespoon of sugar and salt. Let stand for at least 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Mix the remaining 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Melt the Kerrygold Unsalted Butter in a 9 or 10-inch oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add the apples and the sugar mixture to the pan and cook, stirring, until the apples soften, about 8 min.
- Pour the batter over the apples and place it in the oven.
- Bake until the pancake is golden and set in the centre, about 12-15 min. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for 5 min.
- To serve, cut the pancake into wedges.