- Season the salmon fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper and place a frying pan on a high heat. Add the butter and once it’s melted, add the salmon fillets and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked completely.
- Cut the egg into quarters and place in a mixing bowl with the potatoes, French beans, salad leaves and tomatoes.
- To make the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together and set aside. Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and gently toss.
- Divide the salad between two plates and place a salmon fillet on each plate and serve with a wedge of lemon
- Meal type: desserts
- Product: Kerrygold Salted Butter
- Serves: 2