- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and set a 10 inch cast iron pan or 9 inch square baking dish aside.
- Place fruits in a medium bowl and sprinkle with cornstarch and sugar. Stir gently to combine and let sit until topping is made.
TO MAKE TOPPING:
- In a small mixing bowl, place egg, oats, flour, sugars, and cream. Using a fork, combine until the mixture is the texture of coarse meal.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the pan and sprinkle crumble topping evenly over the top of the fruit mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of the crumble topping.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until browned and bubbling. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before eating.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.