1. Weigh the turkey and calculate the appropriate cooking time. (a 12lb turkey should take 3 – 3 ½ hours).Set the oven to 350°F and stuff the turkey.
2. Melt 11 ¼ Tbsp Kerrygold Salted Butter and in it soak a large piece of butter muslin until all the butter has been completed absorbed
3. Season the turkey well with salt and pepper.
4. Place it in a large roasting tray and add ½ an onion, 2 bay leaves, and a few parsley stalks.
5. Drape the muslin over the turkey, completely covering it with a double layer of muslin, and roast in the oven for the time calculated.