- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium low heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook until peppers are soft and onion is translucent stirring frequently, about 15 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Stir in spices (cumin through ground pepper), parsley and tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced and mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Make a well in the tomato mixture and crack an egg into it. Repeat with remaining eggs. Place skillet in oven and bake for 6 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of tomato mixture and return to oven for an additional minute.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped parsley and serve immediately with toasted naan bread.