- Make dressing by whisking all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl, or shake all ingredients together in a mason jar with a lid.
- Toast bread over medium heat with some Kerrygold Salted Butter. After one side is toasted, add Kerrygold Mild Cheddar Sliced Cheese and cover with a lid. Reduce heat and melt.
- Repeat this process until you have 4 cheese toasts.
- Make all 4 of your eggs. Set aside.
- Toss arugula with dressing.
- Place one cheese toast on a plate, followed by a handful of arugula and egg, topped with salt and pepper.
Recipe by Sweetish.Co