Dinner Rolls Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9” x 9” pan and set aside.
- Roll thawed dough into a 16” x 10” rectangle and spread 2 tablespoons of softened Kerrygold salted butter over top. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning over the Kerrygold butter and top with Kerrygold Shredded Savory Cheddar Cheese.
- Starting on the long side, roll the dough into a log, jelly roll style. Using a serrated knife, cut the log into 12 equal pieces and place cut side up in the prepared pan. Cover rolls with a clean pastry towel and let them rise for 30 minutes on the counter.
- Place egg and water in a small bowl and whisk until combined. Brush over top of rolls and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine 2 tablespoons melted Kerrygold unsalted butter with 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary. Brush butter mixture over the top of rolls and serve warm.
Everything Bagel Seasoning Directions:
- Mix all seasonings in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Store extra seasoning in an airtight container and reserve for another use.