- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Cut puff pastry dough into half and then cut each piece in half again. Cut each 1/4 sheet into 12 (1-inch) squares so you have 48 small squares.
- Place 24 squares on prepared pan. Place a second puff pastry square on top of each square on the pan.
- Place the egg and water in a small bowl and whisk together until combined. Brush egg wash on top of each double layer square of puff pastry dough and bake for 15 minutes or until puff pastry is browned.
- Cut each Kerrygold Savory slice into 6 equal pieces and place on top of puff pastry. Place back in oven for 5 minutes to melt the Kerrygold® Savory Cheddar Cheese Slices.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of whole berry cranberry sauce on top of each square. Garnish with fresh thyme and serve.