- Melt 2 tablespoons ofKerrygold unsalted butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add apple slices and cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in brown sugar and cook for one minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place a 10-inch cast iron skillet in oven and heat for 10 minutes.
- Place eggs, and milk in a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until light and frothy. Add flour and salt and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove skillet from oven and place 2 tablespoons of butter in it and swirl around to coat the sides. Add batter immediately and sprinkle shredded cheese on top, being careful to avoid the edges or your pancake will not puff. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let pancake cool for 1-2 minutes. It will deflate and that iswhat it should do. Top with apples and serve warm with syrup and powdered sugar.