- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and place one tortilla in pan.
- Layer three slices of Kerrygold Savory Cheddar cheese, three pieces of bacon and ½ of apple slices on top of tortilla. Sprinkle with half of chives.
- Top with another tortilla and put lid on pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip and cook for another few minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cool slightly and cut into 6 triangles. Repeat with remaining ingredients.