- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in bowl of food processor. Pulse to mix. Add the chunks of butter and pulse until mixture becomes a coarse crumble.
- Place flour mixture in a large mixing bowl. Add cut rhubarb and strawberries and coat in flour mixture, gently so as not to smash fruit. Add cream and vanilla and stir until just blended. Do not over mix.
- Place dough on a floured surface and lightly pat into a 12-inch circle. Using a 2-inch biscuit cutter, cut scones out and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Reshape dough and cut until dough is gone.
- Brush tops of scones with cream and sprinkle raw sugar on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Directions for glaze:
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and drizzle over scones just before serving.