To make the cheese sauce:
- Melt Kerrygold® salted butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute, whisking constantly. Slowly pour in milk and continue to whisk until smooth. Continue whisking and cooking until slightly thickened, about 3 -4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in ½ cup Kerrygold® Mild Cheddar shredded cheese until melted and smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Note: this makes more sauce than you need. Use the extra as a sauce over steamed broccoli or other vegetables. This sauce can be made a few days in advance and refrigerated until ready to use.
To make the pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place nonstick foil or parchment paper on a sheet pan. Place Naan bread on pan.
- Spread ½ – ¾ of cheese sauce on top of the naan. Make four “wells” in the sauce for the eggs.
- Crack the eggs into the wells in the sauce. Evenly sprinkle with bacon. Bake for 7 – 8 minutes (or longer if you prefer your eggs more well done).
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of Kerrygold® Mild Cheddar shredded cheese over pizza and return to oven for 3 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before cutting and topping with chives and fresh arugula. Serve immediately.