- Place a heavy-bottomed saucepan over a medium heat and add the butter. Once the butter has melted add the crushed garlic and chopped chilli and cook for two minutes.
- Add the white wine, clams and dried oregano and turn up the heat to high, cover the pan and cook for about 8-10 minutes, until all the clams have opened.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguini in a big saucepan of boiling salted water. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and set side, keeping back a few tablespoons of the pasta cooking water, which you can use to stop the pasta from clumping together if needed.
- Once the clams have all opened pour the sauce into the drained pasta and add the flat leaf parsley and toss so that the sauce coats the pasta. Use the remaining pasta cooking water to loosen the sauce if necessary. Serve straight away with wedges of lemon.
- Meal type: main
- Product: Kerrygold Salted Butter
- Serves: 4