To make the brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a springform pan. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, place flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir with a whisk to combine.
- Add butter and chocolate chips to a microwave-safe medium bowl. Heat for 45 seconds in microwave to melt, being careful to not burn the chocolate. Stir to combine and cool slightly.
- Add eggs to chocolate mixture one at a time, whisking to combine after each addition. Add sugar and stir to combine. Add ¼ cup Kerrygold® Irish Cream Liqueur and vanilla and stir to combine. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan and spread with an offset spatula to make level. Bake for 20 minutes and cool completely.
To assemble the cake:
- Soften coffee ice cream and spread onto cooled brownie layer. Freeze for 4 hours.
- Soften vanilla ice cream and spread on top of coffee ice cream layer. Mix hot fudge with 1 tablespoon Kerrygold® Irish Cream and dollop on top of vanilla ice cream layer. Use a toothpick or tip of a knife to swirl hot fudge into ice cream. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices and serve.