- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a small pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add spinach and cook until just wilted. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, lemon juice and hot sauce until combined.
- Add shredded cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, green onions, artichoke hearts, chopped jalapeno, and crab meat.
- Stir to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately with crostini.
- Meal type: starters
- Product: Salted Butter, Savory Cheddar Shreds