To prepare the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, whiz the pretzels, brown sugar, and salt until the pretzels are crumbs.
- Add the melted Kerrygold butter and pulse to combine. Alternatively, you can crush the pretzel and stir the other ingredients in to combine.
- Pat out the crumbs into the bottom and sides of a 10″ tart pan. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until set.
- Set aside to cool while you prepare your ganache.
To prepare the filling:
- Pour the white chocolate into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Gently heat the heavy whipping cream for the white chocolate ganache on the stove over medium-low heat.
- Once the cream around the edges of the pan start barely bubbling (don’t overheat it!), remove the pan from the stove and pour over the white chocolate.
- Whisk until smooth. Add the Kerrygold butter and whisk to incorporate. Pour the white chocolate ganache into the bottom of the pretzel crust and spread to smooth.
- Put the pan into the freezer or fridge to set up quickly while you prep your dark chocolate ganache.
- To prepare the dark chocolate ganache, repeat the process as used for the white chocolate ganache. When the white chocolate ganache is fairly set, pour the dark chocolate ganache on top and spread the smooth.
- Allow the tart to rest until the ganache is set. Garnish with fleur de sel and either fruit or additional pretzels. Enjoy!