To make the crust:
Add chocolate cookie crumbs and melted butter to a small bowl and stir to combine. Pour crumb mixture into 8- inch spring form pan and press firmly with fingers to make crust. Freeze for 15 minutes.
To make the filling:
1. In a medium bowl, add cream cheese and powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add Kerrygold Irish Cream and mix until combined.
2. Place white chocolate in microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for additional 30 seconds until melted. Be careful not to burn. Set aside to cool. Once it is cool, stir into cream cheese mixture.
3. In another medium bowl, add the whipping cream and whip until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture and stir until combined.
4. Pour filling into crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set.
5. Slice and serve, garnishing with fresh berries, if desired.