To make the buffalo sauce:
- Combine melted butter and buffalo sauce in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
To make the blue cheese sauce:
- Place sour cream, mayonnaise, and milk in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Stir in blue cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill until ready to serve with roasted cauliflower.
To roast the cauliflower:
- Preheat oven to 425º F degrees.
- Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place on baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, turning once half way through.
- Toss roasted cauliflower with buffalo sauce and serve with Blue Cheese Sauce.