- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crack 5 eggs in a medium bowl and whisk until combined. Stir in red pepper, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of chives.
- Melt Kerrygold salted butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add egg mixture. Use a spatula to stir the eggs as curds form. When eggs are 80 percent cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
- Separate the crescent rolls into triangles and lay in a star shape on the parchment paper, overlapping the edges of the short sides of the triangles and leaving a 4-inch circle in the middle. Press down dough of overlapping edges to seal.
- Place one slice of bacon on each of the pointed edges. Divide the Dubliner cheese evenly around the edge of the circle. Stir the eggs in the pan with a spatula and distribute evenly on top of Dubliner cheese.
- Repeat process with the Skellig cheese on top of eggs.
- Roll the pointed ends of the crescent roll into the middle over the egg and cheese mixture and tuck under in middle.
- In a small bowl, beat remaining egg and brush over top of crescent roll dough, covering all of the dough. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cut into slices and garnish with remaining tablespoon of chives. Serve immediately.