- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out puff pastry dough into a 10 x 16 rectangle and place on parchment paper. Using a sharp knife, gently score a one-inch line around the edge of the puff pastry to create a border. Prick the inside of the pastry with a fork all over, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the puff pastry in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown. (The pastry will puff when baking but will fall when cools.) Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- While the crust is baking, stir together the ricotta cheese, lemon juice, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Dollop the ricotta cheese mixture on the inside border of the crust and gently spread using an offset spreader. Sprinkle the Kerrygold® Savory Cheddar Shreds cheese evenly on top of ricotta mixture. Scatter asparagus pieces on top of both cheeses. Brush edge of tart with egg wash.
- Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Let tart cool slightly and cut in half. Then cut each side in half again creating 8 squares. Cut squares on the diagonal to get 16 triangles. Serve warm or at room temperature.