Arugula Salad with Kerrygold Cashel Blue Cheese & Grilled Peaches
To grill the peaches:
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium.
- Brush the flesh side of the cut peaches with olive oil.
- Place flesh side down on the grill for 2- 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Slice into wedges and set aside.
To assemble the salad:
- Place the arugula, peach wedges and blue cheese crumbles in a large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over top and toss to coat.
- Scatter pecans over top and serve.
Honey Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
Place all ingredients in a small glass jar, cover and shake to combine.